Liquor license

Elverum Folkehøgskole has a liquor license, and is happy to assist with serving at your event.

Elverum Folkehøgskole can offer catering, as well as serving drinks with and without alcohol. We obtain a license to serve the event in question, and are responsible for serving, compliance with rules and delimitation of the serving area.

Contact the rental manager Kristin Handberg Rørhus for more information and a more detailed agreement.

Kristin Handberg Rørhus

Rental manager