Africa is investing more in Uganda
and climbs on!
To reach new heights with our relief work, we invested a day in climbing training on Helgøya. Because even though there are fewer students at Afrika-Bistand / kultur this year, we have reached new heights in total, new partners and interested students from the cohort who want to go down and work voluntarily.
Therefore, it has been nice to have the gang at Prøysenhuset to eat pancakes, go on a medieval guide on Domkirkeodden in Hamar, a busy hour on Rush trampoline park before we climbed and Ziplinet on Heløya today.
Here is the assistance decision for 2021-22:
- Nearly 600000 NOK collected during the school year
- Active for Andre for 6 river room schools and started AfA in Åmot municipality and Osen Oppvekstsenter.
- Sold different CHRISTMAS GIFTS for almost 30000NOK during the parent weekend
- Paid for over 10000NOK just here at the school
- 260 kg of necessary football equipment (which is difficult to buy in Uganda) was transported down by the girls
- Increased collaboration with Lions Elverum, Rotary Kongsvinger, Åmot Municipality and Rotary Elverum
- Established new sewing room at REEC with 25 new sewing machines
- fully paid tractor and large dry warehouse with offices / sleeping facilities at Landbruket
- NOK 30 from the Kronerullingskampen to Elverum Handball!
- And at least 5 who will travel down in January 2023 to work voluntarily…. to mention something.
So we continue to climb to continue helping people in Kasese West in Uganda.